Akraborvap 发表于 2022-10-8 15:35:33

英语专业八级翻译练习高分范文汇编汉译英

英语专业八级翻译练习高分范文汇编汉译英英语专业八级翻译练习高分范文汇编
汉译英
2000 CE:世界上第一代博物馆属于自然博物馆,它是通过化石、标本等向
人们介绍地球和各种生物的演化历史。第二代属于工业技术博物馆,它所展示的是工业文明带来的各种阶段性结果。这两代博物馆虽然起到了传播科学知识的作用,但是,它们把参观者当成了被动的旁观者。世界上第三代博物馆是充满全新理念的博物馆。在这里,观众可以自己去动手操作,自己细心体察。这样,他们可以更贴近先进的科学技术,去探索科学技术的奥妙。中国科技馆正是这样的博物馆~它汲取了国际上一些著名博物馆的长处,设计制作了力学、光学、电学、热学、声学、生物学等展品,展示了科学的原理和先进的科技成果。The first generations of museums in the world were museums of natural history,which made known the evolution of the earth and all kinds of living creatures by displaying to the audience fossils and specimens.The second generation museums were those of individual technologies.What they exhibited were achievements at different stages brought about by industrial civilization.These two generations of museums had helped to spread the scientific knowledge;
however,they have regarded visitors as passive spectators.The third generation museums in the world give full expression_rs to various modern concepts and fresh ideas,where visitors can have acareful observation of the exhibits by having their hands on them,which brings
museum-goers closer to the advanced science and technology,closer to where their mystery lies.
2001 CE:晚年的乔羽喜爱垂钓,他说,"有水有鱼的地方大都是有好环境
的,好环境便会给人好心情。我认为最好的钓鱼场所不是舒适的、给你准备好饿鱼的垂钓园,而是那极其有吸引力的大自然野外天成的场所。"钓鱼是一项

够陶冶性情的运动,有益于身心健康。乔羽说:"钓鱼可分三个阶段:第一阶段是吃鱼;第二阶段是吃鱼和情趣兼而有之;第三阶段主要是钓趣,面对一池碧水,将忧心烦恼全都抛在一边,使自己的身心得到充分休息。"In his
declining years Qiao Yu was fond of angling.He once said,"The places where have both water and fishes are generally in nice environment that can put people in good mood.The best angling place,I think,is not the comfortable angling park where hungry fishes are prepared,but the appealing natural one."Angling is an exercise that can mould one's temperament and make him sound in body and mind,as Qiao Yu the first is for said,"Fishing can be divided into three phases:
angling,the second is for angling and interest as well,and the third is mainly for angling interest.When facing apool of open green water,one can forget the worries and nuisances completely and relax himself fully."
2002 CE:大自然对人的恩赐,无论贫富,一律平等。所以人们对于大自然,全都一直并深深地依赖着。尤其在乡间,上千年来人们一直以不变的方式生活着。种植庄稼和葡萄,酿酒和饮酒,喂牛和挤奶,除草和栽花;在周末去教堂祈祷和做礼拜,在节日到广场拉琴、跳舞和唱歌;往日的田园依旧是今日的温
馨家园。这样,每个地方都有自己的传说,风俗也就衍传了下来。The bounty of Nature is equal to everyone,rich or poor,and therefore all men
are strongly attached to her.This is particularly true in the rural areas,where people have kept the same lifestyle for amillennium or
so.They plant crops and grapevines,brew wine to drink,feed cows to milk,and weed the garden to grow flowers.They go to church at weekends,and they meet in the square on holidays,playing the
violins,singing and dancing.The age-old land remains the same as their family hearth.Each place boasts its folklore and thereby social customs go down.
2003 CE:得病以前,我受父母宠爱,在家中横行霸道,一旦隔离,拘禁在
花园山坡上一幢小房子里,我顿感打入冷宫,十分郁郁不得志起来。一个春天的傍晚,园中百花怒放,父母在园中设宴,一时宾客云集,笑语四溢。我在山坡的小屋里,悄悄掀起窗帘,窥见园中大千世界,一片繁华,自己的哥姐,堂、
表弟兄,也穿插其间,个个喜气洋洋。一霎时,一阵被人摒弃,为世所遗的悲愤兜上心头,禁不住痛哭起来。Before Ifell ill,I had been the bully under our roofs in my family owing to my doting parents.Feeling like being deposed into acold palace,I began to taste the bitterness of depression and frustration immediately after Iwas segregated and confined in asmall house on ahillside in our garden.On aspring
evening,my parents gave abanquet in the garden where aprofusion of flowers were in full bloom.In no time,crowd of their guests collected and laughter was heard all over there.I,without being noticed,lifted the
curtain in my small room,only to spy the bustle of akaleidoscopic world down in the garden,and my elder sisters,brothers and cousins,each full of the joys of spring,were shuttling among the guests treat the guests.Quickly enough,I was thrown into afist of sorrowful anger at being forgotten and discarded by the rest and could not help crying my heart out.
2004 CE:在人际关系问题上我们不要太浪漫主义。人是很有趣的,往往在
接触一个人时首先看到的都是他或她的优点。这一点颇像是在餐馆里用餐的经验。开始吃头盘或冷碟的时候,印象很好。吃头两个主菜时,也是赞不绝口。
愈吃愈趋于冷静,吃完了这顿筵席,缺点就都找出来了。于是转喜为怒,转赞美为责备挑剔,转首肯为摇头。这是因为,第一,开始吃的时候你正处于饥饿状态,而饿了吃糠甜加蜜,饱了吃蜜也不甜。We should not be too romantic
in interpersonal relations.Human beings are interesting in that they tend to first see good in anew acquaintance.This is like dining in arestaurant.You will be not only favorably impressed with the first two courses.However,the more you have,the more sober you become until the dinner ends up with all the flaws exposed.Consequently,your joy would give way to anger;your praises to criticism or even fault- finding;and your nodding in agreement to shaking the head.What accounts for all this is,in the first place,you are hungry when you start to eat.As the saying goes,"Hunger is the best sauce."and vice versa.
2005 CE:一个人的生命究竟有多大意义,这有什么标准可以衡量吗?提出
一个绝对的标准当然很困难;但是,大体上看一个人对待生命的态度是否严肃认真,看他对待工作、生活的态度如何,也就不难对这个人的存在意义做出适当的估计了。古来一切有成就的人,都很严肃地对待自己的生命,当他活着一天,总要尽量多工作、多学习,不肯虚度年华,不让时间白白浪费掉。我国历代的劳动人民以及大政治家、大思想家等等都莫不如此。What is the
significance of life?Is there any criterion for its
measurement?Difficult as it is to advance an absolute one,it will
not be so to judge the very meaning of one's existence generally from whether he is serious about life and what his attitudes are towards work and life.Throughout the ages,all people of accomplishment take their lives seriously.As long as they are alive,they would rather devote themselves to more work and study than let asingle minute slip by in vain.And the same is true of the common laborers as well as the great statesmen and thinkers in our country.
2006 CE:中国民族自古以来从不把人看作高于一切,在哲学文艺方面的表
现都反映出人在自然界中与万物占着一个比例较为恰当的地位,而非绝对统治万物的主宰。因此我们的苦闷,基本上比西方人为少为小;因为苦闷的强弱原是随欲望与野心的大小而转移的。农业社会的人比工业社会的人的享受差得多,
因此欲望也小得多。况且中国古代素来以不滞于物,不为物役为最主要的人生哲学。Since ancient times the Chinese nationalities have never considered human beings to be superior to other species.As is reflected in Chinese philosophy,literature and art,in the natural world human beings occupy aposition in proportion to all other creatures and the
former do not absolutely dominate the latter.Therefore,generally speaking,we Chinese feel depressed less often and less severely than people in the west,for the intensity of one's depression literally changes along with the magnitude of one's desire and ambition.As people in an agricultural society enjoy much fewer comforts than those in an industrial society,they have fewer desires or wishes.Besides,ancient Chinese always took it as their most fundamental philosophy of life that one should merely be
confined to material pursuits,or be kept in bondage by material things.
2007 CE:也就在这一副绚烂的图画旁边,在河湾之畔,一群羊正在低头觅
食。它们几乎没有一个顾得上抬起头来,看一眼这美丽的黄昏。也许他们要抓紧时间,在即将回家的最后一刻再次咀嚼。这是黄河滩上的一幕。牧羊人不见了,他不知在何处歇息。只有这些美生灵自由自在地享受着这个黄昏。这儿的水草肥美,让他们长得肥滚滚的,像些胖娃娃。如果走近了,会发现他们那可爱的神情,洁白的牙齿,那丰富而单纯的表情。It was near this splendid picture that aflock of sheep were lowering their heads and grazing
on the river bend.Hardly any of them spared time to raise their heads and take aglance at the beautiful dusk.They were,perhaps,making use of every minute to enjoy their last chews before being driven home.This was apicture on the Yellow River Bank,in which the shepherd was out of sight,and might be resting in an unknown place.Only these beautiful creatures leisurely enjoyed themselves in the dusk.The ample fresh water and exuberant plants had nurtured the sheep,making them grow as round as
chubby babies.When approaching near,you would find their lovely faces with white teeth and their rich yet innocent facial expression_rs.
2008 CE:我想,其实谁都需要一个小花园,这便是我们的内心世界。人的
智力需要开发,人的内心世界也是需要开发的。人和动物的区别,除了众所周知的诸多方面外,恐怕还在于人有内心世界。心不过是人的一个重要脏器,而内心世界是一种景观。它是由外部世界不断地作用于内心渐渐形成的。每个人都无比关心自己及至亲至爱之人心脏的健损,以至于稍有微疾便惶惶不可终日。
但并非每个人都关注自己及至亲至爱之人的内心世界的阴晴。I think
everyone,in effect,has asmall garden or aflower bed of his
own,namely,our inner world.There is aneed for human beings to tap into their own intelligence,as is the case with their inner world.What distinguishes between human beings and animals,apart from the various aspects which are universally known,may probably be in that human beings have an inner world.Heart is no more than an
important organ whereas the inner world constitutes alandscape,which gradually takes its shape under the continuous influence from the outside world.So great is the importance that everyone attaches to the physical condition of his own heart or those of his closest and dearest ones that merely aminor disease would enduringly weigh on his mind.But not everyone is concerned with the condition of their or their loved ones'inner world.
2009 CE:手机刷新了人与人之间的关系。会议室门口通常贴着一条通告:
请与会者关闭手机。可是会议室里的手机铃声依然响成一片。我们都是普通人,
并没有多少重要的事。尽管如此,我们也不会轻易关掉手机。打开手机象征着我们与这个世界的联系。手机反映出我们的"社交饥渴症。"最为常见的是,一个人走着、走着突然停下来,眼睛盯着手机屏幕发短信。他不在乎停在马路中央还是厕所旁边。Few things have changed human relations as much as the cell phone has.It so happens that we often see anotice on adoor to aconference room,"Please keep your cell phone off when ameeting is in session."We still,however,always hear the beeps resounding throughout the chamber.The prence of using the cell phone today reflects our"thirst for socialization"and symbolizes aconnection between us and the outside world.We are therefore reluctant to turn it off,although few of us are VIPs,or those who have much urgency to take immediate care of.So we often notice such apicture:a
pedestrian,all of sudden,stops,his eyes fixed on the phone screen,to edit his messages,oblivious of all other things.Whether on the road center or beside atoilet does not seem to bothered him.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语专业八级翻译练习高分范文汇编汉译英